I am using the image "Thick as Thieves" from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps and the sentiment is also from Sassy Cheryl called "A Walk in the Light". I started with a white card base and added layers of red and yellow cardstock. I then added the red/white designer paper and matted the images using Spellbinders. I used Copic Sketch Markers to color my image.
A Piece of Heart. I added a smaller picture version of Sassy Sally from the same image and matted it all with Spellbinders again. I then added the buttons to the inside and front of my card. I always have such fun coloring and designing my cards using the wonderful images from Sassy Cheryl.
- Sassy Cheryl's - #159 Favourite Colour Combo
- Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - PTT #113 Anything Goes
- Creative Corner - Anything goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Paper Shelter Challenge - #105 Anything Goes
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann
Supplies: Image & Sentiment - Sassy Cheryl Stamps, Inside Sentiment - A Piece of Heart, Dies - Labels Seventeen, Circle, Scallop Circle, Lg Oval - Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Sketch Markers, Ranger "Starburst" Stickles, Memento "LadyBug" Ink, Buttons, Ribbon, Card Stock, Designer Paper all from my stash.