Welcome to another new week at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges!!! Our Sassy Hostess this week is Jasmina and she would like to see your wonderful creations using "Lilac and Lavender" and a Sassy Cheryl image.
I decided to use the wonderful image from Sassy Cheryl Digi's called "Maddie and Her Ladybug". I used a shaped card for my base and added some designer papers in lilac and lavender and then a darker purple. The image is colored using Copic Sketch Markers and I added some flowers with leaves along with a flourish. To finish off my card I added the lilac pearls.
The inside of my card is made using the same designer papers along with a few more die-cuts from Memory Box and a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.
I am entering my card in the following Challenges:
- C is for Challenge - Lots of Layers
- Eureka Stamps - Shaped Cards
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes
- Parade Your Crafts - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #69 Have A Sentiment On The Front
- Through The Craft Room Door -Always Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see your wonderful creations in this weeks challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Remember the theme is "Lilac and Lavender" with a Sassy Cheryl image. Enjoy your week and remember to try and do some crafting!
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann