I started my card with a white card base and added 3 different layers. All layers were inked with faux stitching. I then added my image which was matted on Spellbinders Circle Dies. The sentiment also was completed using Spellbinders and is from Desert Diva.
BrossArt Designs. On the bottom half I used the circles to make the personal message area and added some blue and red kites.
- Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Boys Only
- Vicky's Place - Teddy Time
- Can You Digi It - #31 Male Birthdays
- Card Mania - Lots of Layers
- Cards by Lady Anne/Stamp Anything Challenge - Anything goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - die cuts
- One Crazy Stamper - anything goes
- Vickie's Challenge - Anything goes
- One Stop Craft - #220 Anything goes
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann
Supplies: Di's Digis Image - Kite Flying Ted, Desert Diva Sentiment, BrossArt Designs Sentiment, Spellbinders Circle and Square Dies, Memento Ink in Blue Sky and Cantaloupe, Copic Sketch Markers, Whimsy Stamps Kites Die Set, Memory Box Puffy Clouds Dies