Happy New Year!!!
I am back again today to showcase a new design from "Digital Delights" called
"Mouse Time Set"
I love this wonderful new set over at "Digital Delights". There is just so much you can do with it.
What fun I had designing this card. If I know I am going to use brown in my cards I seem to always go to Kraft Card Stock for my card base. It is really sturdy and I love the weight and feel of the card when I have completed it. I colored my little mouse with Copics and Prisma Pencils. The champagne bubbles are actually extra small beige pearls. I added some "Stardust Stickles" to the clock face and the cutest little charm pocket watch for Mr. Chuck Mouse to hold.
Isn't that charms adorable! I chose also to cut out all my images then I added corner dies with pearls, a bow with a button and a bow flourish.
I love the inside as well. I used the same designer papers along with a personal message area and just a larger version of the "Happy New Year" sentiment matted on some Spellbinders Dies.
My Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment - "Mouse Time Set" - Digital Delights by LoubyLou
Dies - "Circle & Scallop Circle" - Spellbinders - Hobby Lobby
Corner Dies - "Shapeology Corner Die Set" - Whimsy Stamps
Bow Flourish - "Corner Bow" - Memory Box - SCACD
Charm - "Pocket Watch" - The Charm Store
Inside Die - "Labels Seventeen" - Spellbinders - Hobby Lobby
Everything Else - My Stash
I am entering my card in the following Challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - Inspired by "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce
- Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes with a digi
- Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Something New
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
- The Squirrel & the Fox - Party Time
Well, that's it for me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and I want to especially thank all of my followers for sticking with me through this past year. I thank you all for your wonderful comments.
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann