Our theme this week is "Layer It Up & Let It Snow"
We would like to thank everyone who joined us last week for our "Make It Sparkle" Challenge. We had some lovely entries...
And of course, our Guest Designer is back with us for the month of January. Please help me in welcoming Diane Ahlers of "Diane's Country Cards and Crafts".
My Card Recipe:
Image - "Snowflake Angel" - Digi 27101 - Eureka Stamps
Dies - "Fleur De Lis Rectangles" - Spellbinders - Hobby Lobby
Corner Dies - "Shapeology Corner Die Set" - Whimsy Stamps
Punches - "Snowflakes" - Martha Stewart - Hobby Lobby
Buttons - "Snowflakes" - Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby
Everything Else - My Stash
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Girly
- Cards by Lady Anne / Monday Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
- Digi Darla Challenge - Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - Use Blue OR Winter theme
- Digi Makeover Challenge - Winter Wonderland
- Victorine Originals - Sparkle & Shine
- Gingerloft - Let it Snow
- Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Digi
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
- The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #189 Dies and Punches
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann