On the inside I went with more of the green and yellow colors, still colorful though. Hope you enjoy it...
here. The theme of the challenge is "Pink" and she is offering a wonderful prize of a set of Prismacolor Pencils. It closes on Sunday, March 18th so shoot on over and join in the fun...
Supplies I used on this card:
Card Stock - My Stash
Image Paper - Cryogen White #89 - Paper Temptress
Image - Sassy Cheryl - Special Birthday Cupcake
Birthday Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Embossing - Cuttlebug Folder - Dots
Markers - Copic Sketch Markers
Highlighting Pen - Sharpie Poster Paint - White
Glitter - Ranger Stickles - Stardust
Decorative Trim - Hobby Lobby
Embellishments - My Stash
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Boots - Glitter
- Sassy Cheryl's - #105 Sketch
- Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything goes
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Sparkle & bling or embossing
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Sentiment "Happy Birthday"
- Moving Along With The Times - Cute with a button
- Poodles Parlour - Birthday
- Shopping Our Stash - #42 Embossing