My card today is a little different. No colored image and that is unusual for me. It is the first card that I have made using a doily and sticking to a color inspiration from the challenge for Papers and Such Designs. I had a store bought die-cut in cream with a tan design on it that I decided to use and that is what I placed my doily on. I used my Circle Hearts Spellbinder Nestabilities Die to cut out a tiny tan dot/cream background paper for the sentiment which is from Digi Doodles. I used another cream and light tan design paper for the background of the doily and the pre-made die cut. Then I used a Memory Box Die called Elegant Scrollwork for my flourishes. I then punched out some small hearts in cream and placed on the flourishes. The flowers are from my stash and although I know they came from Michael's, I do not remember who made them.
The inside of my card is just as nice, with background paper in beige and tan with the words "I love you" repeated on it. I used the Spellbinder Die, Circle Hearts to cut out a large die and placed a sentiment from Ginger House, "And they lived happily ever after" on it. I used 2 of the same flowers as on the front of the card for my embellishments. Not really a hard card but I sure wanted to add some color.....lol
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper and Such Design - Inspiration Photo Love Challenge
- Crafts and Me - #70 Distressed
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #36 Love
- Fab 'n' Funky - C10 - Try something new
- Inky Impressions -Punches/dies
- Crafty Calendar - February Love and Marriage
- Paper Pretties - Use Flowers
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - Love is in the air
- Ooh La La Creations - Be My Valentine
- Squigglefly - "Have a Heart, Please"