How about a birthday card for today. I found this pretty ornamental design online, however, I just cannot remember what site it was from. I decided to try it in a birthday card and I am very pleased with how it turned out. Another very easy card with just red, black and white. Some black and white polka dot ribbon from my stash and a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Digi Doodles. I added some red gems for a little embellishment.
It has turned winter time here in Alabama, down in the 30's and 20's. So I will be staying inside and finishing up the last of my Valentine Cards. Here's wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Annabelle Stamps Challenge - C8, colour combo
- Sew Many Cards - SIO- Birthday
- Squigglefly - SIO - Birthday Card
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
- Celebrate the Occasion - #49 Anything Goes Birthday
- Whimsical Wednesdays - Red, white and one other color
- Sassy Studio Designs - SIO - Birthday card
- Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes