Today's card is for the guys....I decided to make it simple, vintage and a little primitive. I found this wonderful vintage patterned paper online at Free Vintage Graphics and fell in love with it. I got the sentiment from the same website as well as the one on the inside of the card, which is LOVE in a vintage design. I used the same papers on the inside as I did on the outside. I then cut a heart out of some old material I had, pieced it with a piece of quilting and hand stitched around it. Then I placed my button in the middle. I used Tim Holtz's Distressed Ink in Barn Door Red and distressed around the edges of all my papers.
Valentine's is tomorrow and it is also my birthday, but I do not count them anymore...lol Hope you like my card for today.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Ribbons - For men or boys
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - For the boys
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Masculine Valentine
- Just Us Girls - #123 Use or create images with a button center
- 2 Sisters - #78 I 'heart' you
- Allsorts - #141 Free and Easy February
- Through the Craftroom Door - Valentine's for Males - NO pink
- Cards For Men - must be masculine - Valentines day/ Love
- Kaboodle Doodles - Boys or Masculine
- Glitter Geeks - To The One I Love