This post is a little different than normal because I want to celebrate an award I won!!!My blog has been awarded the Liebster Blog Award and I am thrilled. If you are wondering who awarded me this wonderful award it was "Jo" from"My Crafting Corner" and I want to let her know how honored I am to accept this award and pass it on to the 5 blogs I feel deserve the award also. You can find Jo's blog here so stop by and say hello to her.
For anyone that doesn't know, the Liebster Award is given to inspirational blogs with less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest or favorite and the tradition is that I would pass on the award to 5 other blogs that have encouraged, inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award here's what you need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award on your blog
- Link back to their blog on you blog
- Post the award to your blog
- Pass on the award to 5 of your most valued blogs (less than 200 followers)
- Leave a comment on those 5 blogs to let them know
Here are the 5 blogs I chose for the award. They are all wonderful crafter's and I love their blogs. So in no special order here they are:
- Linda - http://lindasstampingblog.blogspot.com/
- Ann Fran - http://annfran9093.blogspot.com/
- Gwen - http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/some-bunny-loves-you.html
- Barbara - http://lifeasastampaholic.blogspot.com/