Do you ever run across patterned paper and think "I have the perfect design to go with this"... Well that is how I came up with this card today. I saw this paper and knew I had to have it. At this time of the year I never have enough "Get Well" cards. You can't see the texture of the card in the picture but it is almost canvas like. The sentiments on the front and inside of the card are all from Whimseys. The inside says "happy thoughts your way". I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies to cut them all out. I added one of my "metal flowers" that I had left over and all done.
That's all from me tonight so until tomorrow, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Moving Along With The Times - Get well soon
- Sarah Hurley Challenges - C10 - Die cuts
- Challenge Up Your Life - #63 Get well soon
- Less Is More - #55 Punches or Die Cuts
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ -Image must be or include a flower