Back again today with a cute little card from Lili of the Valley called "Emma with a pot of flowers". I colored the image with Copics in different shades of blues and blue green. Even the little puppy is shaded in a light gray blue. I used a Spellbinder Circle Die to cut the image out and distress around the edges with Memento Blue ink. I added two doilies and left one in the white and distressed the other in the same blue. My gems are a dark blue to match the dots in the flowers which are all from my stash.
The inside of my card stays with the same blues as on the front and I used a verse that was in a card I received once. "These Birthday Wishes are coming your way, To a special person on a Special Day". Again I used Spellbinder Circle Dies to cut the sentiment out and the large scallop die-cut on the bottom half is from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added some light blue gems to each corner.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - Flowers
- Fab 'n' Funky - C10 - Green, White, Blue
- Whimsy Inspiration - #27 Monochromatic
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - C10, Anything goes
- Crafty Catz - Something Beginning with B (I used Blues)
- Stampin For The Weekend - BINGO-I used Flowers, Polkadots, Die Cuts