Hey everyone, I have another "Love" card for you today. This time I used a Magnolia Stamp, "Cupid Tilda". I stamped her in Archival Ink, Sepia just to give her a softer look and lightly colored her is Aqua then glittered her up with Stardust Stickles. I used a whitewash Aqua cardstock as my background, used a Cuttlebug Embossing Border Folder "With Love" and lastly added some white flowers with white pearls and white pearls along the side of the card. Very simple.
Check in tomorrow for another valentine card probably.....
This card is going in the following challenges:
- Crafty Purple Frog - Valentine's Day/Show us some love
- Moving Along With The Times - At least 1 heart clearly visible
- Patties Creations - Embossing
- Less Is More - #53 Colour Aqua
- Polkadoodle - C10 – Show some Love (with Hearts)