Ohhhh Sassy Sassy Cheryl again...I think I must be her long lost, lots older sister, lol. I just love everything she does...Today's design is yes, Sassy Cheryl's, "Button Flower Bag". I have used this design numerous times on cards and everyone just loves it. So I thought I would brighten things up some and used it in a different way. I used Making Memories Brads in the middle of the buttons and on the card. My card stock and papers as well as the ribbon are all from my stash and the sentiment is computer generated.
The inside of the card has another sentiment from my little book of sentiments, where I have collected many verses and poems that I have run across. Only thing is I forgot to write down who or where it was from. I used the same papers and more brads and here is the verse:
If you're alone,
I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry,
I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug,
I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy,
I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend,
I'll just be me.
For the Secret Crafter Challenge Bingo this week, I am using Brads, Flowers, and Bow
I an entering this card in the following challenges:
- Totally Papercrafts – Ribbons and/or Bows
- Crafters Companion - Anything goes
- Secret Crafter - #173 Bingo
- One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi OR No image
- Ooh La La Creations - Photo Inspiration
- Squigglefly - Bright and Sunny with Yellow
- Sassy Cheryl's - #103 NO Embossing
- Paper Pretties - Spring
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Ribbon and Bling