Hi everyone, hope all is well with you. Sassy Cheryl 's is having a celebration...It is their 100th challenge and over 400 followers. Well you know I had to participate in that. So I combined a Valentine Card along with a Congratulations Card which is not too odd since when we fall in love, congratulations are in order.
The design of course is one of Cheryl's called "Bearly Valentine" and is another cutie. I did the card in all black, white and red, colored with Copics. I used Spellbinder Dies and a border embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the side of the card. I had to punch out some red and white flowers using a Martha Stewart punch and then I added heart gems and black flourishes from my stash. Lastly I applied Stardust Stickles to the hearts and dress ruffle as well as the shoes of my cute bear.
By the way, Sassy Cheryl's is having a "sale" in her store so be sure and stop by and grab some wonderful digi's. Thanks for stopping by today.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's - #100 Use A Punch & Something Shimmery
- Craft Your Passion - "Beary Sweet"
- Paper Pretties - Love
- Pollycraft - Favourite Things
- Squigglefly - "I'm seeing RED"
- Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Punches &/Or Dies
- Digital Tuesday - #145 Red Black & White
- Tuesday Throwdown - #83 Use Hearts
- Anything Goes Challenge - To The One I love