Here Come The Girls...I have no idea what these ladies are suppose to be doing, dancing I guess ! I saw this picture and knew I would have to use it one day on a card. I love how the pink shows up so I used a darker pink in the same shade as my base for the card. I distressed the edges of the picture as well as the edges of the sentiment, which is from "Sentiments 4 You". I used the paisley paper as a background piece and a Spellbinder die to cut it out. The sentiment is also cut out with a Spellbinder die. The flowers are from Hobby Lobby that I had in my stash. I kinda like the look of this card although I am still learning how to do vintage cards.
On to another card for tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again.
This card is being entered in the following challenges:
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Vintage, Shabby Chic or Primitive - Go Girly
- Craft Your Days Away - #37 Distressing
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Have a Heart (put your heart in it)
- Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Distressing
- Creative Stamp Friends - Old-Fashioned or Antique
- Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes