I used a snowman face design that I believe came from High Hopes. Then I just used scrap cardstock and papers, left over embellishments and of course the copics and the stardust stickles.
This was such an easy card to complete. Hope you like it, I had fun making this card! Thanks for stopping by today, your comments are very much welcome.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Creations - #148 gratitude
- Craft Your Days Away - 2W - 2ndW #35 Snowmen last challenge this year
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W, cards - (3rd week) Use a Sentiment (ends 7th Jan 2012)
- Partytime Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #48 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- 2 Sisters - #71 Snowflakes