Hi there "sassy" girls....I almost did not get my card posted for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week...Whew!!! You see, I turned my laptop on last Thursday and it would not do anything. Could not get the mouse to move at all. So I told my boys something has happened to my computer and I will have to drag out that big PC and get it all hooked up. But it was not working that great either...So today my youngest, Kyle, came over to take me to lunch and I asked that he check the laptop out. He started laughing and to make a long story short, he found that somehow I had locked the mouse button so the mouse would not move. Goodness.....they are going to put in a "home" if I keep on!!!!lol
So now let me tell you about my card. The Challenge is "For a Guy/Boy". I love boy cards since you all know I have 2 sons. Plus, I always love when I get to use the primary colors, red, blue, and yellow. I colored my image with Copics and added lots of layers. I am not sure where I got the sentiment from, so sorry...I added lots of brads, buttons and stars. Those little flourish thingies at the corners were from a punch that I have had forever. As you can tell from the picture above, I added some stickles to the flower for extra shine...
As usual, I always like to finish the inside of my cards. I used the same designer papers as well as more of the brad stars and larger stars.
I am entering my card in the following Challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's - #170 For A Guy/Boy
- Tuesday Throwdown - #151You're The Man
- Top Tip Tuesday - #103 Masculine
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys
- City Crafter Challenge - #163 All About Him
- Bearly Mine Challenges - #90 Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - #54 Masculine
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #69 Masculine
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Masculine
- The Perfect Sentiment - #83 Masculine
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #11 Always Anything Goes
- Craft Lovin Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle - Use 3 of Something
- One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
I am glad you had time to stop by today and hope you will join me again this week. To all my new followers I would like to say a big hello. And make sure you get your "Boy" cards in over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Of course you only have tomorrow so hurry, hurry, hurry...Have a great week everyone...
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann