Hi everyone...Almost time for that Easter Bunny to come hopping
along in your neighborhood!
I had some extra time and decided to make a new Easter Card using
a older image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps
This is a stamp set called "Bunny Chat" and is really a bonus because it comes
with 2 other digital stamps.
My card base is something new that I picked up at Hobby Lobby and is by
Card Shoppe. The card stock is 100lb Bazzill and is ideal for use with
Copic Pens. It also will not buckle when used with mists, inks and markers.
I use some card stock and designer paper that was leftover in my stash.
The image is colored with Copic Sketch Markers and I added some of
the cutest little pastel flowers with a clear gem.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Craft for the Craic - April - Something For Easter Or Spring
- Craftitude - No. 63 Anything Goes or Spring/Easter
- Crafty Catz - No.227 Use anything starting with letter B (I used Bunny)
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - No. 12 Anything Goes
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - Happy Easter
- Pattie's Creations - No.90 Easter
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 53 Anything Goes
I hope everyone has a lovely Easter and for those of you who have a long weekend
off from work, enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by today....
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann